Thursday, March 27, 2014

Soft-Baked Monster Cookies

Wow! Give me a minute to blow some dust off this blog before I post these cookies.
I haven't been cooking with my dear sweet ole Granny lately. Even though I have a few ideas that should get me back in her kitchen pretty soon, I just haven't made it happen. But being out of school on spring break, did make me bust out my inner Granny. One of Granny's favorite pastimes is flipping through cookbooks. So since I made no travel plans for spring I've been flipping through my favorite cookbook, Pinterest! That's where I found Sally's Soft-Baked Monster Cookies.
Sally says to add any variety of M&M's to the cookies.  It just so happens that I had a bag of white chocolate M&M's laying around.  And being the health conscious person that I am **insert giggles...okay hysterical laughter here** I decided a large bag of M&M's laying around wasn't good for my will power. So I did what any sane person would do...I made cookies!
Click the link to get the recipe for Sally's Soft-Baked Monster Cookies.

 Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my super health conscious friend, why do you taunt me!?!?!?! Those look yummy! My Pintrest must be broken- nothing like that comes to me:(
    Squirrels

    ��Go Nutty with Me!��

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a pity to not have yumminess to scroll through whenever you log on. I suggest you follow some food bloggers with the quickness!

      Delete
  2. Those look yummy & dangerous to my waistline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were quite tasty! ...and I do believe did some damage on my waistline.

      Delete

Granny and I love to hear from you!